Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid resistance
- It provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts
- Utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment
Standard/Approvals: ASTM D1777, ASTM D3776, ASTM D5034, ASTM D5597, ASTM D751
Application: General Clean-Up, General Maintenance/Operations, Lead and Asbestos Abatement/Remediation and Spray Painting
*All prices are subject to change
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 15 in|