RX20 Next Gen with Old Style Head
HydraMaster is raising the stakes in rotary extractors with the introduction of the RX20 NEXTGEN, a tool that redefines that standard and “ups the ante.” Enhancements to the world’s best rotary extractor were made by carefully listening to the input of cleaning and restoration contractors worldwide:
• Easier to handle and more comfortable to operate.
• Extends your deep cleaning reach and optimizes productivity with an on-board crevice tool to vacuum to the edges and corners.
• Your customer can see extracted water and soil through the site tube in the on-board crevice tool.
• The handle has been ergonomically enhanced and re-designed for operator comfort.
• On-board detailed operation instructions make it easier to train new technicians.
• An additional switch sustains head rotation and allows for operation with left hand only.
• New no-slip handle locking mechanism.
• Streamlined manufacturing processes without compromising performance, reliability & durability.
How does the RX20 NEXTGEN Clean Faster and Better?
It cleans the carpet fiber from 5 different angles. With 3 spray jets matched with 5 vacuum slots that are independently suspended by a flexible spring arm, the RX20 NEXTGEN makes over 650 cleaning passes per minute. This super agitation, combined with the unit’s weight cleans a carpet deeper, extracting soil and cleaning solution. The rotating head cleans all sides of the carpet fiber, fluffing up and restoring the pile. The self-propelled RX20 NEXTGEN glides over the carpet; the rotary action of the cleaning head does all the work. The RX20 NEXTGEN sweeps back-and-forth with just a slight change of balance on the handle. The effort needed to use an RX20 NEXTGEN is a fraction of that used scrubbing back and forth with a wand. Best of all, the extraction recovery performance of the RX20 NEXTGEN dries the carpet faster than ever. The results are astounding, especially on extremely soiled, matted carpet.
|Dimensions||23 × 21 × 43 in|