Bad Axe Klar Coat is a thick, interior-grade coating designed for porous surfaces and other areas where a single coat is wanted. Manufactured with antimicrobial ingredients, Bad Axe Klar Coat is designed to inhibit the growth of stain and odor causing mold, mildew and other microorganisms on the dry coating surface. Bad Axe KlarCoat dries clear.
Bad Axe Klar Coat combines acrylic-based technology with a non-leaching antimicrobial to produce a durable, stain-resistant and washable surface that prevents mold and algae growth on the coating surface. It produces a breathable coating film to prevent dry rot while sealing out moisture that can contribute to wet rot conditions.
Bad Axe Klar Coat is designed to protect most construction materials found in post-remedial, existing- and new construction applications. This product is available in 5 gallon buckets.
*All prices are subject to change
|13 × 13 × 15 in
Mold Resistant Coating- Clear
- Net Contents: 5 Gallons (640 fl oz)
- For more information concerning this product, please consult the SDS.
- CAUTION! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Keep from freezing. Store between 40 and 90 degrees F.
- Do not ingest. Close container following use.