Contec, Disinfectant Towlettes, Jar
Buy 12 for $13.16 each and save $8.31
Sporicidin® Disinfectant Wipes and Towelettes are EPA registered disinfectant wipes recommended for use in hospitals, and medical, dental, and veterinary clinics. Disposable wipes are available in 4 sizes for a variety of applications. Sporicidin Disinfectant towelettes are EPA registered for hospital disinfecting, compliant for medical instrument disinfecting prior to sterilization, and meet OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030). Sporicidin Brand Products are trusted by healthcare professionals and have been used in hospitals, medical, and dental offices since 1978.
- Disinfecting of hospital, medical, dental, and veterinary instruments and equipment
- Disinfecting hard, non-porous environmental surfaces
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Cleaning and decontaminating surfaces found in health/hospital treatment and patient rooms, operating rooms, schools, ambulances, hotels, restaurants, boats, planes, buses, and the home.
- Recommended for medical and dental equipment, beds, surgical carts, walkers, sinks, floors, walls, light switches, linen hampers, shower stalls, toilet seats, trash containers and damp and musty areas, including animal areas.
Features and Benefits:
- Sporicidin® has been used in hospital, dental and medical environments since 1978 and kills disease and odor-causing organisms.
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant - no rotation of intermediate disinfectants needed
- EPA registered in all 50 states (including California) and Puerto Rico
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030) compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Kills bacteriostatic activity up to 6 months, if not removed from the surface
- Fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal and tuburculocidal
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, treated wood, metal and glazed porcelain
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
- Mildly alkaline (pH 8.5)
- Non-staining, non-flammable , and non-abrasive to most surfaces
- Non-hazardous formula with no special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Alcohol and bleach-free wipes are safe for medical and dental equipment*
- Disposable wipes are available in 4 sizes for a variety of applications:
- STANDARD CANISTER – Ideal for office or lab use these portable and handy 5” x 8” (12.7cm x 20.3cm) wipes are packaged 180-count canisters
- JUMBO CANISTER - Designed for the heavy duty cleaning needs, jumbo size wipes are 9.5” x 12” (24.1cm x 30.5cm) 85 count and have two distinct cleaning surfaces. One side has an abrasive texture for aggressive cleaning, while the other side provides softer texture for gentle, delicate cleaning.
* "Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces"
Block, SS, ed., Disinfection, Sterilization and Preservation, 4th ed., Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1991
Directions for Use:
For all applications, always test in inconspicuous areas prior to full product usage.
Surfaces and objects should be pre-cleaned to remove debris and gross contamination using Sporicidin® Disinfectants Solution or Wipes/Towelettes or Sporicidin® Enzymatic Cleaner. Next, wipe down the surface using Sporicidin Disinfectant Wipes/Towelettes and allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes to kill vegetative organisms. Based on the environmental surface being treated, use as many wipes as necessary to keep the surface wet for the required contact time.
It is a violation of U.S. Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not mix with any other chemicals and/or add additional chemicals to saturate product.
As with any chemical, precautions should be taken to minimize or prevent exposure to mists, lingering vapors, or residuals, which may cause discomfort or aggravate existing health conditions.
*All prices are subject to change
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 8 in|
Can, Case of 12